Cici The Cat Episode 1: Cici Makes A Flash Cici The Cat Episode 1: Cici Makes A Flash

All I can say is... is this a joke?

You have "the best character on all of newgrounds" in the tags without getting audience approval, the animation is shit aside from their moving mouths, the actual "animation" that was the focus of the story wasn't even an animation at all, her foot is on Sonic's head at the end...

This is a joke, isn't it?

StaticSkull responds:

yes lol

Golem_pilot Golem_pilot

Sort of "lazy" style of gameplay-- something I don't mind. Other than what's already said rendering my points already heard, I will say one thing:

I like the concept and how "slow" it is. You're building the world/Earth, of course it's gonna be slow. Added, if there's anything I could suggest, make it more... free? With each elemental you free you should be given powers to, idk, traverse areas you couldn't traverse before (for instance, water; you free the water elemental, you can now traverse water and create water-based inhabitants and so on). Other than that, I've got not much to add, but let me know if you need an extra artist. 3.5/5

Perfect Girlfriend Perfect Girlfriend

The game never seems to load. Not sure if I'm either using the wrong browser or am just an impatient bastard, but for a while now I could never get the game to load.

I'd probably rate it more if this "long" loading time wasn't there.

Chloe18 V0.3 Demo Chloe18 V0.3 Demo

Maybe I'm not the kinda guy for this, but I gotta say: wasn't too impressed about what I just played. I use the term "played" lightly; another visual novel game.

Cloe looks like a skinny version of that one feminist that tells men to stfu and at some points in the story acts like it too. Others say that the models give out an "uncanny valley" vibe; however, I just see them as models with a similar style as... Beyonnetta? Dead or Alive? MySims? Anyway, there isn't much for a game other than another visual novel game to put in the bank. I also got a medal for clicking a bunch of times, but I'm sure others got that medal, too. Yaaay? 2/5

M4DNESS OPERATION: END 1 M4DNESS OPERATION: END 1

Trainwreck indeed.

What's the plot to this, mind I ask?

Another Medli Another Medli

Never thought I'd see you on here as well. :)

Since this is a review:

I like how you mimicked the shading style in the Wind Waker. If there's anything I need to hark on is how off the lighting is: it's staring straight at her, yet the shine in her eyes look like the lighting's on her other side. Other than that, great work and I can't wait to see your other works on here, as well.