Cici The Cat Episode 1: Cici Makes A Flash Cici The Cat Episode 1: Cici Makes A Flash

All I can say is... is this a joke?

You have "the best character on all of newgrounds" in the tags without getting audience approval, the animation is shit aside from their moving mouths, the actual "animation" that was the focus of the story wasn't even an animation at all, her foot is on Sonic's head at the end...

This is a joke, isn't it?

StaticSkull responds:

yes lol

Kara Doll Maker Kara Doll Maker

I made a warrior female blacksmith. I'm sold.

In all seriousness, it's a cute enough game by itself; however, I wish there was a greyscale bar for making lighter or darker variants of the existing hues or just to have a set of greys. Added, someone was right about the adult rating; nipples I wouldn't mind, but her "special place"...? Yyyyyeeeaahh...

Nomen-Nescio responds:

Yeah - there's an automatic rating applied here that confused us - we had it down as "Some" nudity as opposed to "Lots" We're probably going to tweak some settings that should either pop this in the right category or diable underpants removal.

Rockman X: Pandora's Box Rockman X: Pandora's Box

Before I start, I'm a fan of the X series of games. May have owned X1 and 2, but I still find them charming in their own right.

Control scheme isn't something I'm used to, but it suffices. Powers aren't even there, in fact the "powers" X gets are just recolors, nothing more nothing less. Zero's playstyle suits the intro more than X for the first playthrough... though I found out the hard way some of the controls. Speaking of, the boss which I'll call "Bombshell Beetle" is a huge pain in the ass, yet becomes a joke once the awkward scheme is mastered.

Shame my computer muted itself during the Bombshell Beetle fight, would've loved to hear that iconic victory theme... whatever it was.

Also, since previous reviews you've done the same thing, no thanks I don't trust spammed links.

rbfwmqwntm responds:

Thanks for playing our game and your interest. We'll consider your feedbacks! :)

Pokkaloh 0.9.7 Pokkaloh 0.9.7

I honestly enjoy how reworked the game is! With the addition of the Resort, it actually feels like you're progressing more towards colonization more than "I wonder what this b*tch needs next" and I kinda like it. Shame the game's completed, I wanted to suggest a new character; oh well, not a big deal.

I'm pretty glad to see the fairies didn't get the re-skin treatment that Sierra got (I believe it's from the same artist from "Champion of Lust", correct?), added I enjoy alien "waifu" Venusia, the cute princess.

Another Medli Another Medli

Never thought I'd see you on here as well. :)

Since this is a review:

I like how you mimicked the shading style in the Wind Waker. If there's anything I need to hark on is how off the lighting is: it's staring straight at her, yet the shine in her eyes look like the lighting's on her other side. Other than that, great work and I can't wait to see your other works on here, as well.